The AILET Exam is conducted in offline mode. There would be a total of 150 questions with 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer. The time duration is limited to 90 minutes. Let’s discuss some important preparation tips to crack the AILET 2022 exam.
AILET syllabus for general knowledge part, need to focus upon some of the sections that include questions from history, polity, general science, science, technology, books, authors, sports, industries, etc.
To know all the current affairs, the students need to follow these newspapers- The Hindu Newspaper, The Indian Express Newspaper, GKToday, and Protiyogita Darpan.
The below table gives you an idea about the essential topics in AILET Exam 2022.
|Politics||Ancient, Medieval, Modern, and World History|
|Geography||Economics (Outline of the Indian Economy, Five years plans, National Income of India, Indian Tax System.)|
|Science and Technology||Environment and Ecology|
|General Science||National and international Burning topics|
|Books and Authors||Environment|
|Industries||Major Industries in India|
|Agriculture||Awards and Achievements|
How you can prepare for Current Affairs for the AILET Exam 2022?
Before you drive into the current affairs portion of the general knowledge portion, make sure that you have already completed or have completed half of the whole syllabus in the other subjects.
To begin with the AILET GK preparation, you need to know all the Current Affairs of the last year. Make a habit of reading the newspaper regularly and catching up on the news in Daily Current Affairs, as it will boost your GK learning.
If you find any affairs to be important then try to write it down in your notebook, because it helps you revive your memory after reading it a couple of times. Moreover, write down all the important dates with the events that happened on that date, names of famous personalities, and important terminologies to help in the revision period.
Here are some of the books that your can study for your AILET EXAM 2022 to clear with a high score-
- General Knowledge Book by Arihant
- Lucent’s General Knowledge NCERT Book (History and Civics) by Lucent
- Manorama Year Book by Mammen Mathew
- Current Affairs Yearly 2022 by Arihant Expert
AILET GK Preparation Tips 2022
Here are some of the tips you can follow to level up your AILET exam in 2022.
- Read significant newspapers and magazines which would be relevant to your syllabus.
- Try to read the areas with history, polity, and geography topics.
- Pen down every single important date and event.
- Try to follow up the previous year’s question paper of the AILET exam
- Focus more on topics like books, awards, national & international events as most of the questions are asked.
- Ensure to revise the topics that you have learned on the previous day and the same day.
- Try to solve the mock test paper, it will ensure your level and would indicate where you need to work hard.
- Solving mock test papers from BYJU’s Exam Prep will help you with your management skills and even build up your confidence level for the upcoming test.
How to attempt the AILET GK Current Affairs Section 2022?
- Read the question paper carefully in one go, because you won’t have enough time for reading the question paper.
- Don’t attempt to guess answers as AILET Exam has a negative marking. Try to avoid it.
- Move to the next question if you are not able to spot the correct answers.
- Attempt those questions which you are sure of, in that manner you would save up much time
Here are some of the questions sample for the AILET GK Current Affairs
- Which Movie won the Best Picture in 92nd Academy Awards 2020?
(C) Jojo Rabbit
(D) Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- Who has been elected as the Speaker of the 17th Lok Sabha?
(A) Rajiv Gauba
(B) Om Birla
(C) Adhir Ranjan Chowdhary
(D) Sumitra Mahajan
Tips to crack the AILET 2022 Exam
You can follow some of the tips that we are suggesting in order to clear the AILET Exam-
- Read magazines that would boost your knowledge and help you keep updated.
- Solve as many paper and mock test papers. Don’t cheat and be honest to yourself. You will know the best time management that would work for you.
- After the mock test, you will know your weak spots and strong spots. Start prioritizing the areas which are important in the AILET’s exam and start the preparation. But, in your account don’t miss the weak portions.
- Never push yourselves off your limits. It will create suffocation to your mental and physical body and won’t give better results. Try to maintain a healthy diet with a good sleep schedule to get the best results.
- Don’t break your scheduled and take gaps if needed. If you find it harder to study then figure out another source for inspiration or it would be better to talk to your friends and family.